Laboratoire OFFICINEA, S.A.S (simplified joint-stock company) with a capital of 64,618.30 euros.
Head Office: Espace Jacques Louis Lions. 4 Traverse Dupont – 06130 GRASSE
Registered under SIREN number: 793 589 334
Individual VAT identification number: FR 1479358933400010
Telephone number: 04 89 85 60 49 Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 1.00 pm and from 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm
Publishing Director and Managing Editor: Candice COLIN
Hosting: NetBenefit, 400, route de Roumanille, Sophia Antipolis Cedex
French Data Protection and Freedom of Information Law:
- In conformity with the French law “Informatique et libertés” n°78-17 of 6 January 1978 concerning information technology, files and liberties – article 34, any user having submitted personal information directly or indirectly via this web site may request to access, rectify or challenge any data that has been posted on this site and which concerns him by sending a letter to:OFFICINEA, Espace Jacques Louis Lions. 4 Traverse Dupont – 06130 GRASSE – France.
OFFICINEA collects data when its clients use its services. OFFICINEA attaches the utmost importance to the processing of such data, which may be confidential.
- Access to the customer area is only possible with a username and password. All passwords are encrypted and stored in our database.
- The personal data collected on this website, specifically during the creation of a user account, are solely intended for internal use by OFFICINEA. The data will be utilized exclusively by OFFICINEAto ensure the delivery of its services to clients and visitors and in order to improve such services.
- Personal data will not be given to third parties.
- According to the law of Data Protection of January 6th, 1978, you have the right to access, rectify, modify and delete all data concerning you. You can exercise this right by contacting us:firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cookies are small pieces of information stored on your computer that are read by the browser, so that the website will be able to remember your identification data so that you won’t have to provide this information every time. For more information about cookies, please consult the record of theNational Commission for Data Protection and Liberties.
- Cookies are also used by Google, Facebook and Twitter for their traffic analysis service on our websites and our mobile applications, as well as for their remarketing service on our websites.